Certified Online Management System
The next 100 customers will receive full certification to ISO 9001:2015
for only €895!
Any additional standard for only €595*
The new and improved route to ISO certification has arrived. Gone is the traditional ‘multi stage’ process and time consuming audit schedule. C.O.M.S. brings you the only entirely online based system combined with remote surveillance that has transformed the Certified Online Management Systems Industry.
- The simplest and quickest route to ISO Certification
- The only Internationally Accredited Systems not to require physical audits
- The most cost effective ISO Systems in the industry Guaranteed* – we will match any like for like quote.
Certification to most quality management systems including:
- ISO 9001:2015 – a certified quality management system for organisations who wish to prove their ability to consistently provide products and services that meet the needs of their customers and other relevant stakeholders.
- ISO 14001:2015 – sets out the criteria for an environmental management system and can be certified to. It maps out a framework that a company or organization can follow to set up an effective environmental management system.
- ISO 45001:2018 – ISO 45001:2018 sets out the minimum requirements for occupational health and safety management best practice.
- ISO 27001:2017/2022 – This sets a standard for all organisations large or small and covers all sectors. The standard applies to organisations who wish to assess and prevent information security risks. *Please call for an up to date price.
- ISO 50001:2011 – effective energy management isn’t just good for business, it’s also becoming a requirement. The best way to achieve this is with ISO 50001. The international standard outlines energy management practices that are considered to be the best, globally.
- ISO 13485:2016 – The ISO 13485 standard is an effective solution to meet the comprehensive requirements for a QMS. Adopting ISO 13485 provides a practical foundation for manufacturers to address the Medical Device Directives, regulations and responsibilities as well as demonstrating a commitment to the safety and quality of medical devices. *Please call for an up to date price.
- ISO 20000-1:2018 – Information Technology – Service Management, requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a service management system.
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food Safety Management, helps organizations identify and control food safety hazards, at the same time as working together with other ISO management standards, such as ISO 9001.
- ISO 22301:2019 – Security and Resilience – Business Continuity Management Systems, requirements to implement, maintain and improve a management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of the occurrence of, prepare for, respond to and recover from disruptions when they arise.
- ISO 14971:2019 – Medical Devices – Application of risk management to medical devices, intends to assist manufacturers of medical devices to identify the hazards associated with the medical device, to estimate and evaluate the associated risks, to control these risks, and to monitor the effectiveness of the controls.
- ISO 44001:2017 – Collaborative Business Relationship Management Systems, intends to assist with the effective identification, development and management of collaborative business relationships within or between organizations.
CDL Group & C.O.M.S.
As the new addition to the CDL Group C.O.M.S. was started with the sole aim of bringing the Certified Online Management Systems Industry into the digital age by taking all that is good about the current certification process and eliminating all the bad.
We have been operating in the management systems industry for many years within the CDL Group and so have a wealth of experience in the industry. Combine this with ISO Lead Auditor qualified account managers to assist with your online implementation and on-going surveillance through our ‘Cloud Based’ document storage system and you will experience the new and improved route to ISO conformance. We look forward to welcoming you to the C.O.M.S. family.
For more information please contact our customer services on +353 1 485 3407 or firstname.lastname@example.org